- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red blend Tasting at The Lovely Grape
March 18, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm$10
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week! Celebrate by going to Red Blend Night at the Lovely Grape in Quincy.
Taste red blends from five Wenatchee Wine Country wineries from 4-11 p.m. Cost is $10. Call 509-787-5170 for details.