- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red blend Tasting at The Lovely Grape
March 18, 2014 @ 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm$10
It’s Wenatchee Wine Week! Celebrate by going to Red Blend Night at the Lovely Grape in Quincy.
Taste red blends from five Wenatchee Wine Country wineries from 4-11 p.m. Cost is $10. Call 509-787-5170 for details.