- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 16 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Red Weekend for Red Cross
February 14, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy award-winning red wines, savor decadent chocolate treats and support the American Red Cross on this special weekend in Wenatchee Wine Country.
Each ticket will give guests a souvenir glass, passport, and waived tasting fees in Wenatchee Wine Country. Purchase at the wineries, online, or the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce, 1 S. Wenatchee Ave.
A portion of the ticket will be donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Check with participating wineries for exact tasting room hours. Some wineries may offer discounts on the purchase of wines. This is a sweetheart of a weekend.