- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Red Weekend for Red Cross
February 14, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy award-winning red wines, savor decadent chocolate treats and support the American Red Cross on this special weekend in Wenatchee Wine Country.
Each ticket will give guests a souvenir glass, passport, and waived tasting fees in Wenatchee Wine Country. Purchase at the wineries, online, or the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce, 1 S. Wenatchee Ave.
A portion of the ticket will be donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Check with participating wineries for exact tasting room hours. Some wineries may offer discounts on the purchase of wines. This is a sweetheart of a weekend.