- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 23 hours ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Red Weekend for Red Cross
February 14, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy award-winning red wines, savor decadent chocolate treats and support the American Red Cross on this special weekend in Wenatchee Wine Country.
Each ticket will give guests a souvenir glass, passport, and waived tasting fees in Wenatchee Wine Country. Purchase at the wineries, online, or the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce, 1 S. Wenatchee Ave.
A portion of the ticket will be donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Check with participating wineries for exact tasting room hours. Some wineries may offer discounts on the purchase of wines. This is a sweetheart of a weekend.