- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Red Weekend for Red Cross
February 14, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy award-winning red wines, savor decadent chocolate treats and support the American Red Cross on this special weekend in Wenatchee Wine Country.
Each ticket will give guests a souvenir glass, passport, and waived tasting fees in Wenatchee Wine Country. Purchase at the wineries, online, or the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce, 1 S. Wenatchee Ave.
A portion of the ticket will be donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Check with participating wineries for exact tasting room hours. Some wineries may offer discounts on the purchase of wines. This is a sweetheart of a weekend.