- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 15 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Red Weekend for Red Cross
February 14, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$30
Enjoy award-winning red wines, savor decadent chocolate treats and support the American Red Cross on this special weekend in Wenatchee Wine Country.
Each ticket will give guests a souvenir glass, passport, and waived tasting fees in Wenatchee Wine Country. Purchase at the wineries, online, or the Wenatchee Chamber of Commerce, 1 S. Wenatchee Ave.
A portion of the ticket will be donated to the Apple Valley Chapter of the American Red Cross.
Check with participating wineries for exact tasting room hours. Some wineries may offer discounts on the purchase of wines. This is a sweetheart of a weekend.