- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Ridge Farms’ 40th Anniversary Celebration
September 7, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25
Join Durant Vineyards at Red Ridge Farms, a family operation three generations strong, in celebrating 40 years of family farming!
The Durant family commemorates this 40-year milestone with an open house celebrating the development of their property. Guests are invited to meander through the beautiful grounds, gift store, plant nursery, wine tasting room, olive grove, and the Northwest’s only commercial olive pressing facility.
Enjoy appetizers, hand-made ravioli, house-pressed olive oils, and finish off with artisan Arbequina ice cream from Salt & Straw. A flight of Durant Vineyard wines will be offered throughout the property and will be featuring the exciting re-release of our 2011 Bishop Pinot Noir. The Bishop Pinot is a limited release crafted from the fruit of the original Pommard vines planted by the Durant family in 1973: the perfect way to celebrate.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]