- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Ridge Farms’ 40th Anniversary Celebration
August 27, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25
The Durant family commemorates this 40-year milestone with an open house celebrating the development of their property. Guests are invited to meander through the beautiful grounds, gift store, plant nursery, wine tasting room, olive grove and the Northwest’s only commercial olive pressing facility.
Enjoy appetizers, handmade ravioli, house-pressed olive oils and finish off with artisan Arbequina ice cream from Salt & Straw. A flight of Durant Vineyard wines will be offered throughout the property and will be featuring the exciting re-release of our 2011 Bishop Pinot Noir. The Bishop Pinot is a limited release crafted from the fruit of the original Pommard vines planted by the Durant family in 1973: the perfect way to celebrate.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]