- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Ridge Farms’ 40th Anniversary Celebration
August 27, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25
The Durant family commemorates this 40-year milestone with an open house celebrating the development of their property. Guests are invited to meander through the beautiful grounds, gift store, plant nursery, wine tasting room, olive grove and the Northwest’s only commercial olive pressing facility.
Enjoy appetizers, handmade ravioli, house-pressed olive oils and finish off with artisan Arbequina ice cream from Salt & Straw. A flight of Durant Vineyard wines will be offered throughout the property and will be featuring the exciting re-release of our 2011 Bishop Pinot Noir. The Bishop Pinot is a limited release crafted from the fruit of the original Pommard vines planted by the Durant family in 1973: the perfect way to celebrate.
For more information, contact us at [email protected]