- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 24 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance
January 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45.00
On Sunday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m., biodynamic winery Montinore Estate is pairing with the wine experts at Metrovino for a unique experience – Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance.
Montinore’s dueling vintners, red winemaker Ben Thomas and white winemaker Stephen Webber, will put forth their best pairings for each of five tasting courses specially designed by chef Dustin See. Participants will determine the ultimate matches and, in the process, learn more about the art and science of pairing wine with food.
If you’ve always believed in red with meat and white with fish, prepare to question conventional wisdom and come away delightfully surprised.