- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance
January 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45.00
On Sunday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m., biodynamic winery Montinore Estate is pairing with the wine experts at Metrovino for a unique experience – Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance.
Montinore’s dueling vintners, red winemaker Ben Thomas and white winemaker Stephen Webber, will put forth their best pairings for each of five tasting courses specially designed by chef Dustin See. Participants will determine the ultimate matches and, in the process, learn more about the art and science of pairing wine with food.
If you’ve always believed in red with meat and white with fish, prepare to question conventional wisdom and come away delightfully surprised.