- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 11 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance
January 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45.00
On Sunday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m., biodynamic winery Montinore Estate is pairing with the wine experts at Metrovino for a unique experience – Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance.
Montinore’s dueling vintners, red winemaker Ben Thomas and white winemaker Stephen Webber, will put forth their best pairings for each of five tasting courses specially designed by chef Dustin See. Participants will determine the ultimate matches and, in the process, learn more about the art and science of pairing wine with food.
If you’ve always believed in red with meat and white with fish, prepare to question conventional wisdom and come away delightfully surprised.