- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance
January 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45.00
On Sunday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m., biodynamic winery Montinore Estate is pairing with the wine experts at Metrovino for a unique experience – Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance.
Montinore’s dueling vintners, red winemaker Ben Thomas and white winemaker Stephen Webber, will put forth their best pairings for each of five tasting courses specially designed by chef Dustin See. Participants will determine the ultimate matches and, in the process, learn more about the art and science of pairing wine with food.
If you’ve always believed in red with meat and white with fish, prepare to question conventional wisdom and come away delightfully surprised.