- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 8 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance
January 27, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$45.00
On Sunday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m., biodynamic winery Montinore Estate is pairing with the wine experts at Metrovino for a unique experience – Red vs. White: a Battle for Tastebud Dominance.
Montinore’s dueling vintners, red winemaker Ben Thomas and white winemaker Stephen Webber, will put forth their best pairings for each of five tasting courses specially designed by chef Dustin See. Participants will determine the ultimate matches and, in the process, learn more about the art and science of pairing wine with food.
If you’ve always believed in red with meat and white with fish, prepare to question conventional wisdom and come away delightfully surprised.