- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate in the Rattlesnake Hills
February 16, 2013
Rattlesnake Hills winemakers will pair decadent and delectable confections with their premium red wine, setting the stage for a romantic weekend on the beautiful Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail in Washington’s Yakima Valley.