- Masters of Wine set to critique Idaho wine industryPosted 22 hours ago
- Chateau Ste. Michelle’s 2012 Riesling a record 1.2 million casesPosted 2 days ago
- Georg Riedel to conduct wineglass seminar in Walla WallaPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon wine icon Adelsheim defines Pinot Gris at symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Clore Center to honor Mike Hogue in Washington wine hall of famePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla winery red tops Washington State Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon sets standard for Northwest Pinot GrisPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Pinot Gris on a rocketshipPosted 8 days ago
- Idaho’s high-elevation Pinot Gris produces awards, fansPosted 9 days ago
- British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot GrisPosted 10 days ago
Red Wine and Chocolate in the Rattlesnake Hills« Back to Events
This event has passed.
Rattlesnake Hills winemakers will pair decadent and delectable confections with their premium red wine, setting the stage for a romantic weekend on the beautiful Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail in Washington’s Yakima Valley.