- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 21 hours ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 5 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate in the Rattlesnake Hills
February 16, 2013
Rattlesnake Hills winemakers will pair decadent and delectable confections with their premium red wine, setting the stage for a romantic weekend on the beautiful Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail in Washington’s Yakima Valley.