- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 18 hours ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 6 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate in the Rattlesnake Hills
February 16, 2013
Rattlesnake Hills winemakers will pair decadent and delectable confections with their premium red wine, setting the stage for a romantic weekend on the beautiful Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail in Washington’s Yakima Valley.