- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 22 hours ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 3 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 6 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 7 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate in the Rattlesnake Hills
February 16, 2013
Rattlesnake Hills winemakers will pair decadent and delectable confections with their premium red wine, setting the stage for a romantic weekend on the beautiful Rattlesnake Hills Wine Trail in Washington’s Yakima Valley.