- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 7 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate: Olympic Peninsula Winery Tour
February 16, 2013 @ 11:00 am - February 18, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| $30
Member wineries on the Olympic Peninsula and islands pour over two weekends and Presidents Day.