- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at 14 Hands Winery
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016$7
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrate Valentine’s Day with award-winning 14 Hands Winery during Wine Yakima Valley’s Red Wine and Chocolate weekend.
More than 40 wineries in the Yakima Valley will be participating, with each pairing sumptuous chocolate desserts with amazing wines.
On Saturday, February 13, enjoy tasting wine at 14 Hands while listening to music by Benson Brooks from noon to 4 p.m. There is a $7 tasting fee.