- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 22 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at 14 Hands Winery
February 13 - February 15$7
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrate Valentine’s Day with award-winning 14 Hands Winery during Wine Yakima Valley’s Red Wine and Chocolate weekend.
More than 40 wineries in the Yakima Valley will be participating, with each pairing sumptuous chocolate desserts with amazing wines.
On Saturday, February 13, enjoy tasting wine at 14 Hands while listening to music by Benson Brooks from noon to 4 p.m. There is a $7 tasting fee.