- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at 14 Hands Winery
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016$7
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrate Valentine’s Day with award-winning 14 Hands Winery during Wine Yakima Valley’s Red Wine and Chocolate weekend.
More than 40 wineries in the Yakima Valley will be participating, with each pairing sumptuous chocolate desserts with amazing wines.
On Saturday, February 13, enjoy tasting wine at 14 Hands while listening to music by Benson Brooks from noon to 4 p.m. There is a $7 tasting fee.