- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 20 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at 14 Hands Winery
February 13 - February 15$7
PROSSER, Wash. — Celebrate Valentine’s Day with award-winning 14 Hands Winery during Wine Yakima Valley’s Red Wine and Chocolate weekend.
More than 40 wineries in the Yakima Valley will be participating, with each pairing sumptuous chocolate desserts with amazing wines.
On Saturday, February 13, enjoy tasting wine at 14 Hands while listening to music by Benson Brooks from noon to 4 p.m. There is a $7 tasting fee.