- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Barnard Griffin Winery
February 12, 2016 @ 10:00 am - February 15, 2016 @ 5:00 pmNo cover
Bring your sweetie and celebrate Red Wine & Chocolate at Barnard Griffin all weekend long in the Richland tasting room.
Wines will be paired with magnificent chocolate for a weekend of taste and romance. Plus, Friday and Saturday there will be live music at Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery.
There is no cover, and the music starts at 7 p.m. Happy hour runs 4-6 p.m.
Go for a romantic dinner for two. Barnard Griffin Winery’s Wine Bar and Eatery focuses on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine, often with a Mediterranean accent. The interior décor is awash with colorful fused glass mobiles created by the winery’s resident fused glass artisan and winery co-owner Deborah Barnard.
Whether it’s for a quick lunch of flatbreads and sandwiches, or light appetizers, beer, wine after work, or an early dinner, Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun and energized drop-in dining destination.
The Wine Bar and Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, just off the Queensgate exit South on Route 182.
Wine Bar and Eatery:
Open: Mon-Thurs: 4p-9p,
Fri. & Sat: Noon-10p,
Sunday Brunch: 10a – 2p
Live Music on Weekends
$5 Small Plates and $2 off glass pours.
Monday – Saturday: 4pm to 6pm
Their friendly staff welcomes you to the Barnard Griffin Tasting Room.
Sample from a unique selection of over 15 wines from the cellar with authoritative commentary by their wine specialists. When you visit the Tasting Room, you can savor award winning Barnard Griffin Tulip Label wines and enjoy special pricing on certain selections.
They also offer tastings of their limited production Reserve Wines. The Reserve Wines have limited distribution outside of the winery, so try these exceptional Reserves when you visit.
Tasting fees (refundable towards wine purchase) are $5 to taste their popular award winning Tulip Label wines and $10 for their exclusive Reserve wines. Tasting fees are of course waived for members of Barnard Griffin’s Signature, Reserve, and Reserve by Design wine clubs.
Barnard Griffin is the premier family owned winery in Washington, one of the most award-wining wineries in the state and an essential stop on any tour of Washington’s best.
Recent acclaim for Barnard Griffin wines:
- Barnard Griffin’s 2014 Rose of Sangiovese was awarded Gold by the San Francisco Chronicle’s 2015 Wine Competition and has therefore won Gold or Better in this competition for an unprecedented (9x) nine years!
- Wine Enthusiast shared its enthusiasm by awarding the 2013 Rose 90 Points and a Best Buy
- 2013 Sunset International Wine Competition awarded Best of Class and Gold to their 2012 Rose of Sangiovese, plus Best of Class and Gold to Barnard Griffin’s 2010 Merlot
- In the Chronicle’s 2014 Wine Competition, their 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded Gold
- Barnard Griffin’s 2009 Reserve Cabernet was awarded 92 points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
- In the same July issue, 2014, their Fume Blanc was awarded 91 Points and a Best Buy
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine awarded 91 Points and Editors’ Choice for their 2012 Roussanne
- Barnard Griffin’s Chardonnay won Best of Class at the Chronicle’s 2013 Wine Competition, which is the largest American wine competition in the world.
In the same competition, Barnard Griffin’s ’08 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon won Gold
- Barnard Griffin’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon was awarded 94 Points by Wine Enthusiast Magazine in 2013
Shop and sip in the only winery in the world with a glass arts studio on the premises. Plus, discover extraordinary fused glass art in their gallery created by winery co-owner and glass artisan: Deborah Barnard.
Check out their website for directions and to study up on their extraordinary collection of fine Washington State artisan wine: www.BarnardGriffin.com, Call Barnard Griffin Winery, (509)627 0266, or email: [email protected] for more details.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane,
Richland, WA 99352
Please Drink Responsibly. Get a Designated Driver!
© 2015 Barnard Griffin™ Winery – 878 Tulip Lane, Richland, Washington 99352