- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend in Wine Yakima Valley
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016$30
Indulge in two of the best flavors on the planet as Wine Yakima Valley invites wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 13-15.
As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Premier Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The $30 Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased in advance by Feb. 5, or for $35 at select locations during the event weekend.