- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 18 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend in Wine Yakima Valley
February 13 - February 15$30
Indulge in two of the best flavors on the planet as Wine Yakima Valley invites wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 13-15.
As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Premier Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The $30 Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased in advance by Feb. 5, or for $35 at select locations during the event weekend.