- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend in Wine Yakima Valley
February 13, 2016 - February 15, 2016$30
Indulge in two of the best flavors on the planet as Wine Yakima Valley invites wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 13-15.
As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Premier Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The $30 Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased in advance by Feb. 5, or for $35 at select locations during the event weekend.