- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 22 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend in Wine Yakima Valley
February 13 - February 15$30
Indulge in two of the best flavors on the planet as Wine Yakima Valley invites wine and chocolate enthusiasts to its annual Red Wine & Chocolate event weekend Feb. 13-15.
As the oldest wine growing region in Washington state, wineries from Yakima, Zillah, Prosser and Red Mountain will be offering a weekend of divine decadence with the Premier Pass, the only way to experience the depth of the Yakima Valley during Red Wine & Chocolate weekend.
Premier Pass holders will receive access to exclusive pairings, library tastings and tours not available to the public. The $30 Red Wine & Chocolate Premier Passes can be purchased in advance by Feb. 5, or for $35 at select locations during the event weekend.