- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Tour of Olympic Peninsula Wineries
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$30
Olympic Peninsula wineries are taking the quintessential pairing of red wine and chocolate to new heights this year, featuring a host of never imagined sweet and savory combinations during the annual Red Wine and Chocolate Tour on successive weekends — Feb. 13-15 (Presidents Day Weekend) and Feb. 20-21 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting and chocolate samples at all participating wineries. Online ticket sales have now ended,remaining tickets will be sold for $30 at participating wineries, on a first come basis, during the Red Wine and Chocolate Tour.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $5 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
Participants who have their ticket stamped at all nine of our wineries will be entered into a drawing for an elegant wine themed gift basket. The gift basket winner along with a second and third place winner will receive two tickets to the Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour in May.