- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 18 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Tour of Olympic Peninsula Wineries
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$30
Olympic Peninsula wineries are taking the quintessential pairing of red wine and chocolate to new heights this year, featuring a host of never imagined sweet and savory combinations during the annual Red Wine and Chocolate Tour on successive weekends — Feb. 13-15 (Presidents Day Weekend) and Feb. 20-21 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting and chocolate samples at all participating wineries. Online ticket sales have now ended,remaining tickets will be sold for $30 at participating wineries, on a first come basis, during the Red Wine and Chocolate Tour.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $5 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
Participants who have their ticket stamped at all nine of our wineries will be entered into a drawing for an elegant wine themed gift basket. The gift basket winner along with a second and third place winner will receive two tickets to the Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour in May.