- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Tour of Olympic Peninsula Wineries
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$30
Olympic Peninsula wineries are taking the quintessential pairing of red wine and chocolate to new heights this year, featuring a host of never imagined sweet and savory combinations during the annual Red Wine and Chocolate Tour on successive weekends — Feb. 13-15 (Presidents Day Weekend) and Feb. 20-21 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting and chocolate samples at all participating wineries. Online ticket sales have now ended,remaining tickets will be sold for $30 at participating wineries, on a first come basis, during the Red Wine and Chocolate Tour.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $5 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
Participants who have their ticket stamped at all nine of our wineries will be entered into a drawing for an elegant wine themed gift basket. The gift basket winner along with a second and third place winner will receive two tickets to the Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour in May.