- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Tour of Olympic Peninsula Wineries
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$30
Olympic Peninsula wineries are taking the quintessential pairing of red wine and chocolate to new heights this year, featuring a host of never imagined sweet and savory combinations during the annual Red Wine and Chocolate Tour on successive weekends — Feb. 13-15 (Presidents Day Weekend) and Feb. 20-21 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Ticket and glass package entitles you to a special commemorative wine glass, complimentary wine tasting and chocolate samples at all participating wineries. Online ticket sales have now ended,remaining tickets will be sold for $30 at participating wineries, on a first come basis, during the Red Wine and Chocolate Tour.
This event does not take place at one location. You travel from winery to winery, visiting the ones you are interested in exploring. Tickets are not required to attend this event. A $5 wine tasting fee will be charged at each winery for non-ticketed visitors. You must be 21 or over to purchase tickets and/or participate in wine tasting. All ticket sales are non-refundable.
Participants who have their ticket stamped at all nine of our wineries will be entered into a drawing for an elegant wine themed gift basket. The gift basket winner along with a second and third place winner will receive two tickets to the Northwest Wine and Cheese Tour in May.