- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 34 mins ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 day ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine & Chocolate at Milbrandt Vineyards
February 13 @ 10:00 am - February 14 @ 5:00 pm$10
What better way to celebrate the holiday of love than with the romantic pairing of red wine and chocolate? Featuring Milbrandt Vineyards smoothest reds along with delectable chocolates from Chocolopolis.