- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate At Silvara Vineyards
February 14, 2014 @ 11:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Visit us at Silvara Vineyards for this outstanding tasting event! We will be pouring all our wines, offering chocolate and a rose for the ladies — while supplies last.
Cornish-trained Erin McNamee, a singer/songwriter and part-time resident of the Wenatchee Valley, will be performing Saturday from 2-5 p.m. The fireplaces will be blazing, so please come and warm your souls and share the love.