- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate At Silvara Vineyards
February 14, 2014 @ 11:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Visit us at Silvara Vineyards for this outstanding tasting event! We will be pouring all our wines, offering chocolate and a rose for the ladies — while supplies last.
Cornish-trained Erin McNamee, a singer/songwriter and part-time resident of the Wenatchee Valley, will be performing Saturday from 2-5 p.m. The fireplaces will be blazing, so please come and warm your souls and share the love.