- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate At Silvara Vineyards
February 14, 2014 @ 11:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pmFree
Visit us at Silvara Vineyards for this outstanding tasting event! We will be pouring all our wines, offering chocolate and a rose for the ladies — while supplies last.
Cornish-trained Erin McNamee, a singer/songwriter and part-time resident of the Wenatchee Valley, will be performing Saturday from 2-5 p.m. The fireplaces will be blazing, so please come and warm your souls and share the love.