- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 1 day ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Mercer Estates
February 13, 2016 - February 14, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is opening our tasting room for this annual weekend event throughout the Yakima Valley, so please come to sample our award-winning red wines. We will have the s’mores bar open for you to create your own tasty treat.