- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 5 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Mercer Estates
February 13, 2016 - February 14, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is opening our tasting room for this annual weekend event throughout the Yakima Valley, so please come to sample our award-winning red wines. We will have the s’mores bar open for you to create your own tasty treat.