- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Mercer Estates
February 13 - February 14$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is opening our tasting room for this annual weekend event throughout the Yakima Valley, so please come to sample our award-winning red wines. We will have the s’mores bar open for you to create your own tasty treat.