- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekend at Mercer Estates
February 13, 2016 - February 14, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Mercer Estates is opening our tasting room for this annual weekend event throughout the Yakima Valley, so please come to sample our award-winning red wines. We will have the s’mores bar open for you to create your own tasty treat.