- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 13 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country
February 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pmTasting fees vary
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country begins Feb. 13-14, follows with Feb. 20-21 and spans wineries and tasting rooms in Lake Chelan, Leavenworth and the Wenatchee Valley.
Cascade Valley Wine Country wineries are pouring specialty wines, playing host to fabulous dinners, featuring live music and, of course, there will be chocolate. We’ll leave the romance up to you!