- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country
February 20 @ 11:00 am - February 21 @ 6:00 pmTasting fees vary
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country begins Feb. 13-14, follows with Feb. 20-21 and spans wineries and tasting rooms in Lake Chelan, Leavenworth and the Wenatchee Valley.
Cascade Valley Wine Country wineries are pouring specialty wines, playing host to fabulous dinners, featuring live music and, of course, there will be chocolate. We’ll leave the romance up to you!