- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country
February 20, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 21, 2016 @ 6:00 pmTasting fees vary
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country begins Feb. 13-14, follows with Feb. 20-21 and spans wineries and tasting rooms in Lake Chelan, Leavenworth and the Wenatchee Valley.
Cascade Valley Wine Country wineries are pouring specialty wines, playing host to fabulous dinners, featuring live music and, of course, there will be chocolate. We’ll leave the romance up to you!