- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country
February 13, 2016 @ 11:00 am - February 14, 2016 @ 6:00 pm
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country begins Feb. 13-14 and spans wineries and tasting rooms in Lake Chelan, Leavenworth and the Wenatchee Valley.
Cascade Valley Wine Country wineries are pouring specialty wines, playing host to fabulous dinners, featuring live music and, of course, there will be chocolate. We’ll leave the romance up to you!