- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 6 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country
February 13 @ 11:00 am - February 14 @ 6:00 pm
Red Wine and Chocolate Weekends in Cascade Valley Wine Country begins Feb. 13-14 and spans wineries and tasting rooms in Lake Chelan, Leavenworth and the Wenatchee Valley.
Cascade Valley Wine Country wineries are pouring specialty wines, playing host to fabulous dinners, featuring live music and, of course, there will be chocolate. We’ll leave the romance up to you!