- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 17 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate at Whidbey Island Winery
February 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
Whidbey Island Winery offers a pairing of this classic combo. Join winemaker Greg Osenbach as we taste, sample and sip our award-winning reds along with sensational sweet and savory truffles produced by local chocolatiers.