- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 22 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Chocolate at Whidbey Island Winery
February 14, 2014 @ 10:00 am - February 17, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
Whidbey Island Winery offers a pairing of this classic combo. Join winemaker Greg Osenbach as we taste, sample and sip our award-winning reds along with sensational sweet and savory truffles produced by local chocolatiers.