- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Ribs at Desert Wind Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
PROSSER, Wash. — Treat Dad (and/or yourself) to the Red Wine and Ribs Celebration at Desert Wind Winery, next door to the new Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Your table will enjoy a Father’s Day feast (served family-style) including Caesar Salad, Slow-Smoked Ribs served with MOJAVE Barbecue Sauce, Apple Slaw, Corn Fritters with Honey Butter, Roasted Corn & Tomato Warm Salad, Chile-Baked Beans, and Café Chocolate Tiramisu.
Cost is $50 per person ($40 for wine club members), which includes the meal, a glass of beer or wine (age appropriate) or your choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations required. Seatings are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.