- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Ribs at Desert Wind Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
PROSSER, Wash. — Treat Dad (and/or yourself) to the Red Wine and Ribs Celebration at Desert Wind Winery, next door to the new Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Your table will enjoy a Father’s Day feast (served family-style) including Caesar Salad, Slow-Smoked Ribs served with MOJAVE Barbecue Sauce, Apple Slaw, Corn Fritters with Honey Butter, Roasted Corn & Tomato Warm Salad, Chile-Baked Beans, and Café Chocolate Tiramisu.
Cost is $50 per person ($40 for wine club members), which includes the meal, a glass of beer or wine (age appropriate) or your choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations required. Seatings are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.