- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Ribs at Desert Wind Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
PROSSER, Wash. — Treat Dad (and/or yourself) to the Red Wine and Ribs Celebration at Desert Wind Winery, next door to the new Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Your table will enjoy a Father’s Day feast (served family-style) including Caesar Salad, Slow-Smoked Ribs served with MOJAVE Barbecue Sauce, Apple Slaw, Corn Fritters with Honey Butter, Roasted Corn & Tomato Warm Salad, Chile-Baked Beans, and Café Chocolate Tiramisu.
Cost is $50 per person ($40 for wine club members), which includes the meal, a glass of beer or wine (age appropriate) or your choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations required. Seatings are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.