- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Red Wine and Ribs at Desert Wind Winery
June 15, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm$50
PROSSER, Wash. — Treat Dad (and/or yourself) to the Red Wine and Ribs Celebration at Desert Wind Winery, next door to the new Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center.
Your table will enjoy a Father’s Day feast (served family-style) including Caesar Salad, Slow-Smoked Ribs served with MOJAVE Barbecue Sauce, Apple Slaw, Corn Fritters with Honey Butter, Roasted Corn & Tomato Warm Salad, Chile-Baked Beans, and Café Chocolate Tiramisu.
Cost is $50 per person ($40 for wine club members), which includes the meal, a glass of beer or wine (age appropriate) or your choice of non-alcoholic beverage.
Reservations required. Seatings are available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.