- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 8 hours ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 1 day ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 3 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 5 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 6 days ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines honors Jeb DunnuckPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley’s Red Wine & Chocolate
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
More than 50 wineries in the heart of the Northwest’s oldest grape-growing region pair their wines with chocolate.