- Milbrandt Vineyards makes winemaking changes on Wahluke SlopePosted 11 hours ago
- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 1 day ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 2 days ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 4 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 7 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Yakima Valley’s Red Wine & Chocolate
February 16, 2013 - February 17, 2013| $35
More than 50 wineries in the heart of the Northwest’s oldest grape-growing region pair their wines with chocolate.