- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 13 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of Grüner Veltliner
July 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - July 16, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of growing Gruner Veltliner in America with a tasting through six vintages.
The flat bread menu is available from noon to 6 p.m. An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]