- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of Grüner Veltliner
July 15, 2016 @ 10:00 am - July 16, 2016 @ 5:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards celebrates 10 years of growing Gruner Veltliner in America with a tasting through six vintages.
The flat bread menu is available from noon to 6 p.m. An RSVP is required as space is limited. Cost is $35 per person. Call the winery at (541) 459-6060 or email us at [email protected]