- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Cigars and Port tasting
July 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its second annual Cigar & Port Educational Tasting on July 2.
Cost is $35 per person, which includes an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigar for the class, as well as tasting five Ports. From ruby to tawny to colheita to vintage, this tasting will cover them all. RSVP Required – very limited seating!
Call 541-459-6060 or email at [email protected]
The designated cigar lounge will be open with Hemingway Short Story Cigars available for purchase for $8. Reustle’s flat bread menu will be available from noon-6 p.m.