- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 16 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Cigars and Port tasting
July 2, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its second annual Cigar & Port Educational Tasting on July 2.
Cost is $35 per person, which includes an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigar for the class, as well as tasting five Ports. From ruby to tawny to colheita to vintage, this tasting will cover them all. RSVP Required – very limited seating!
Call 541-459-6060 or email at [email protected]
The designated cigar lounge will be open with Hemingway Short Story Cigars available for purchase for $8. Reustle’s flat bread menu will be available from noon-6 p.m.