- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 13 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Cigars and Port tasting
July 2, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its second annual Cigar & Port Educational Tasting on July 2.
Cost is $35 per person, which includes an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigar for the class, as well as tasting five Ports. From ruby to tawny to colheita to vintage, this tasting will cover them all. RSVP Required – very limited seating!
Call 541-459-6060 or email at [email protected]
The designated cigar lounge will be open with Hemingway Short Story Cigars available for purchase for $8. Reustle’s flat bread menu will be available from noon-6 p.m.