- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Cigars and Port tasting
July 2, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its second annual Cigar & Port Educational Tasting on July 2.
Cost is $35 per person, which includes an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigar for the class, as well as tasting five Ports. From ruby to tawny to colheita to vintage, this tasting will cover them all. RSVP Required – very limited seating!
Call 541-459-6060 or email at [email protected]
The designated cigar lounge will be open with Hemingway Short Story Cigars available for purchase for $8. Reustle’s flat bread menu will be available from noon-6 p.m.