- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 19 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Cigars and Port tasting
July 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its second annual Cigar & Port Educational Tasting on July 2.
Cost is $35 per person, which includes an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigar for the class, as well as tasting five Ports. From ruby to tawny to colheita to vintage, this tasting will cover them all. RSVP Required – very limited seating!
Call 541-459-6060 or email at [email protected]
The designated cigar lounge will be open with Hemingway Short Story Cigars available for purchase for $8. Reustle’s flat bread menu will be available from noon-6 p.m.