- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Date Night Movie
April 30, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its Movie Date Night on April 30.
The featured film of When Harry Met Sally begins at dusk – about 8:15 p.m. Cost is $15, but wine club members are admitted free.
Bring your picnic basket dinner and join us for this romantic comedy starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Please no outside beverages as we will have wine and water available for purchase. RSVP REQUIRED. Call (541) 459-6060 or email at [email protected]