- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Date Night Movie
April 30, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its Movie Date Night on April 30.
The featured film of When Harry Met Sally begins at dusk – about 8:15 p.m. Cost is $15, but wine club members are admitted free.
Bring your picnic basket dinner and join us for this romantic comedy starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Please no outside beverages as we will have wine and water available for purchase. RSVP REQUIRED. Call (541) 459-6060 or email at [email protected]