- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 15 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Date Night Movie
April 30 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards, which captured the prize for best New World Syrah at the 2015 Six Nations Wine Challenge, will stage its Movie Date Night on April 30.
The featured film of When Harry Met Sally begins at dusk – about 8:15 p.m. Cost is $15, but wine club members are admitted free.
Bring your picnic basket dinner and join us for this romantic comedy starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan. Please no outside beverages as we will have wine and water available for purchase. RSVP REQUIRED. Call (541) 459-6060 or email at [email protected]