- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 9 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Limited Production Release
May 28, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards stages its Special Limited Production Release from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., May 28 featuring the 2014 Grenache and 2015 Matrix with our special “sliders.” The bread Menu will be available noon to 6 p.m.