- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards limited production release
April 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$10
ROSEBURG, Ore. – Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards stages its Special Limited Production Release from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., featuring the 2013 Deux Barrique Tempranillo. Only 23 cases were produced of this unique Tempranillo.