- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will play host to its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner on July 9,
The event features live music performed by Love Gypsies, and each couple receives a six-bottle pack which including each of following wines (a $174 value):
- 2013 Reserve Grüner Veltliner
- 2014 Riesling
- 2014 Viognier
- 2013 Pinot Noir
- 2014 Grenache
- 2013 Merlot
Dinner menu includes American-style open fire-roasted salmon and smoked baby back ribs served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit, summer Orzo salad, potato, tomato, corn and basil salad, artisan breads and to finish, a decadent dessert.
Cost is $125 per person, and RSVP is required. To reserve your spot, call the winery at 541-459-6060 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Our tasting room will be closed on July 9 for our staff to prepare for the Salmon Bake.