- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner
July 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will play host to its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner on July 9,
The event features live music performed by Love Gypsies, and each couple receives a six-bottle pack which including each of following wines (a $174 value):
- 2013 Reserve Grüner Veltliner
- 2014 Riesling
- 2014 Viognier
- 2013 Pinot Noir
- 2014 Grenache
- 2013 Merlot
Dinner menu includes American-style open fire-roasted salmon and smoked baby back ribs served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit, summer Orzo salad, potato, tomato, corn and basil salad, artisan breads and to finish, a decadent dessert.
Cost is $125 per person, and RSVP is required. To reserve your spot, call the winery at 541-459-6060 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Our tasting room will be closed on July 9 for our staff to prepare for the Salmon Bake.