- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 8 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner
July 9 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will play host to its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner on July 9,
The event features live music performed by Love Gypsies, and each couple receives a six-bottle pack which including each of following wines (a $174 value):
- 2013 Reserve Grüner Veltliner
- 2014 Riesling
- 2014 Viognier
- 2013 Pinot Noir
- 2014 Grenache
- 2013 Merlot
Dinner menu includes American-style open fire-roasted salmon and smoked baby back ribs served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit, summer Orzo salad, potato, tomato, corn and basil salad, artisan breads and to finish, a decadent dessert.
Cost is $125 per person, and RSVP is required. To reserve your spot, call the winery at 541-459-6060 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Our tasting room will be closed on July 9 for our staff to prepare for the Salmon Bake.