- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner
July 9, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125
Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards will play host to its annual Salmon Bake and Smoked Baby Back Rib Dinner on July 9,
The event features live music performed by Love Gypsies, and each couple receives a six-bottle pack which including each of following wines (a $174 value):
- 2013 Reserve Grüner Veltliner
- 2014 Riesling
- 2014 Viognier
- 2013 Pinot Noir
- 2014 Grenache
- 2013 Merlot
Dinner menu includes American-style open fire-roasted salmon and smoked baby back ribs served with green salad, fresh seasonal fruit, summer Orzo salad, potato, tomato, corn and basil salad, artisan breads and to finish, a decadent dessert.
Cost is $125 per person, and RSVP is required. To reserve your spot, call the winery at 541-459-6060 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Our tasting room will be closed on July 9 for our staff to prepare for the Salmon Bake.