- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. – Riesling deserves to be celebrated every day, but July seems to have become the unofficial month of celebration of Riesling throughout the Pacific Northwest.
On Saturday, July 23, more than 40 Oregon producers will combine to offer more than 100 examples of Rieslings as part of the third annual Riesling Invasion at Jacobsen Salt in southeast Portland.
Entry includes tastings, a Riedel wine glass, a six-pack wine carrier and music shared by DJ Scott Frank. Food will be available for purchase from Brasica chef Jesse Skiles, Viking Soul Food and The Wild Hunt.
Cost is $35 at the door. Bottles will be for sale at the event.