- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. – Riesling deserves to be celebrated every day, but July seems to have become the unofficial month of celebration of Riesling throughout the Pacific Northwest.
On Saturday, July 23, more than 40 Oregon producers will combine to offer more than 100 examples of Rieslings as part of the third annual Riesling Invasion at Jacobsen Salt in southeast Portland.
Entry includes tastings, a Riedel wine glass, a six-pack wine carrier and music shared by DJ Scott Frank. Food will be available for purchase from Brasica chef Jesse Skiles, Viking Soul Food and The Wild Hunt.
Cost is $35 at the door. Bottles will be for sale at the event.