- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. – Riesling deserves to be celebrated every day, but July seems to have become the unofficial month of celebration of Riesling throughout the Pacific Northwest.
On Saturday, July 23, more than 40 Oregon producers will combine to offer more than 100 examples of Rieslings as part of the third annual Riesling Invasion at Jacobsen Salt in southeast Portland.
Entry includes tastings, a Riedel wine glass, a six-pack wine carrier and music shared by DJ Scott Frank. Food will be available for purchase from Brasica chef Jesse Skiles, Viking Soul Food and The Wild Hunt.
Cost is $35 at the door. Bottles will be for sale at the event.