- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 11 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. – Riesling deserves to be celebrated every day, but July seems to have become the unofficial month of celebration of Riesling throughout the Pacific Northwest.
On Saturday, July 23, more than 40 Oregon producers will combine to offer more than 100 examples of Rieslings as part of the third annual Riesling Invasion at Jacobsen Salt in southeast Portland.
Entry includes tastings, a Riedel wine glass, a six-pack wine carrier and music shared by DJ Scott Frank. Food will be available for purchase from Brasica chef Jesse Skiles, Viking Soul Food and The Wild Hunt.
Cost is $35 at the door. Bottles will be for sale at the event.