- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
July 23, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
PORTLAND, Ore. – Riesling deserves to be celebrated every day, but July seems to have become the unofficial month of celebration of Riesling throughout the Pacific Northwest.
On Saturday, July 23, more than 40 Oregon producers will combine to offer more than 100 examples of Rieslings as part of the third annual Riesling Invasion at Jacobsen Salt in southeast Portland.
Entry includes tastings, a Riedel wine glass, a six-pack wine carrier and music shared by DJ Scott Frank. Food will be available for purchase from Brasica chef Jesse Skiles, Viking Soul Food and The Wild Hunt.
Cost is $35 at the door. Bottles will be for sale at the event.