- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 8 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Winemakers from seven countries will gather Sunday, July 17 at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville for the Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
More than 63 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, California, Idaho, Michigan, New York, Oregon, and Washington will showcase an extraordinary lineup of more than 250 Rieslings.
The Pacific Northwest will be represented by Chateau Ste. Michelle (Wash.), Brooks (Ore.), Charles Smith (Wash.), Cinder (Idaho), Elk Cove (Ore.), Pacific Rim (Wash.) Snoqualmie (Wash.) Synchromesh (BC), Tantalus (BC), Tsillan Cellars (Wash.), Tunkalilla (Ore.), Tulip Valley (Wash.) von Mandl Family Estates (BC) and Woodhouse Wine Estates (Wash.)
Guests will savor Riesling-friendly food from popular Seattle food trucks Barking Frog, Snout & Co. and Jemil Caters, as well as appetizers prepared by Chateau Ste. Michelle executive chef Janet Hedstrom and the winery’s culinary team. Six Over Four will provide live music.
A general admission ticket costs $85. (The VIP passes, which permitted early entry, long have been sold out).
Members of Ste. Michelle’s Vintage Reserve Club receive a $10 discount on general admission tickets, but they must log into their account in order to receive special club pricing
Attendance is limited to ages 21 and older.