- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 50 mins ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 15 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Winemakers from seven countries will gather Sunday, July 17 at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville for the Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
More than 63 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, California, Idaho, Michigan, New York, Oregon, and Washington will showcase an extraordinary lineup of more than 250 Rieslings.
The Pacific Northwest will be represented by Chateau Ste. Michelle (Wash.), Brooks (Ore.), Charles Smith (Wash.), Cinder (Idaho), Elk Cove (Ore.), Pacific Rim (Wash.) Snoqualmie (Wash.) Synchromesh (BC), Tantalus (BC), Tsillan Cellars (Wash.), Tunkalilla (Ore.), Tulip Valley (Wash.) von Mandl Family Estates (BC) and Woodhouse Wine Estates (Wash.)
Guests will savor Riesling-friendly food from popular Seattle food trucks Barking Frog, Snout & Co. and Jemil Caters, as well as appetizers prepared by Chateau Ste. Michelle executive chef Janet Hedstrom and the winery’s culinary team. Six Over Four will provide live music.
A general admission ticket costs $85. (The VIP passes, which permitted early entry, long have been sold out).
Members of Ste. Michelle’s Vintage Reserve Club receive a $10 discount on general admission tickets, but they must log into their account in order to receive special club pricing
Attendance is limited to ages 21 and older.