- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Winemakers from seven countries will gather Sunday, July 17 at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville for the Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
More than 63 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, California, Idaho, Michigan, New York, Oregon, and Washington will showcase an extraordinary lineup of more than 250 Rieslings.
The Pacific Northwest will be represented by Chateau Ste. Michelle (Wash.), Brooks (Ore.), Charles Smith (Wash.), Cinder (Idaho), Elk Cove (Ore.), Pacific Rim (Wash.) Snoqualmie (Wash.) Synchromesh (BC), Tantalus (BC), Tsillan Cellars (Wash.), Tunkalilla (Ore.), Tulip Valley (Wash.) von Mandl Family Estates (BC) and Woodhouse Wine Estates (Wash.)
Guests will savor Riesling-friendly food from popular Seattle food trucks Barking Frog, Snout & Co. and Jemil Caters, as well as appetizers prepared by Chateau Ste. Michelle executive chef Janet Hedstrom and the winery’s culinary team. Six Over Four will provide live music.
A general admission ticket costs $85. (The VIP passes, which permitted early entry, long have been sold out).
Members of Ste. Michelle’s Vintage Reserve Club receive a $10 discount on general admission tickets, but they must log into their account in order to receive special club pricing
Attendance is limited to ages 21 and older.