- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 17 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Winemakers from seven countries will gather Sunday, July 17 at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville for the Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
More than 63 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, California, Idaho, Michigan, New York, Oregon, and Washington will showcase an extraordinary lineup of more than 250 Rieslings.
The Pacific Northwest will be represented by Chateau Ste. Michelle (Wash.), Brooks (Ore.), Charles Smith (Wash.), Cinder (Idaho), Elk Cove (Ore.), Pacific Rim (Wash.) Snoqualmie (Wash.) Synchromesh (BC), Tantalus (BC), Tsillan Cellars (Wash.), Tunkalilla (Ore.), Tulip Valley (Wash.) von Mandl Family Estates (BC) and Woodhouse Wine Estates (Wash.)
Guests will savor Riesling-friendly food from popular Seattle food trucks Barking Frog, Snout & Co. and Jemil Caters, as well as appetizers prepared by Chateau Ste. Michelle executive chef Janet Hedstrom and the winery’s culinary team. Six Over Four will provide live music.
A general admission ticket costs $85. (The VIP passes, which permitted early entry, long have been sold out).
Members of Ste. Michelle’s Vintage Reserve Club receive a $10 discount on general admission tickets, but they must log into their account in order to receive special club pricing
Attendance is limited to ages 21 and older.