- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 20 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 17, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$85
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Winemakers from seven countries will gather Sunday, July 17 at Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville for the Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
More than 63 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, New Zealand, California, Idaho, Michigan, New York, Oregon, and Washington will showcase an extraordinary lineup of more than 250 Rieslings.
The Pacific Northwest will be represented by Chateau Ste. Michelle (Wash.), Brooks (Ore.), Charles Smith (Wash.), Cinder (Idaho), Elk Cove (Ore.), Pacific Rim (Wash.) Snoqualmie (Wash.) Synchromesh (BC), Tantalus (BC), Tsillan Cellars (Wash.), Tunkalilla (Ore.), Tulip Valley (Wash.) von Mandl Family Estates (BC) and Woodhouse Wine Estates (Wash.)
Guests will savor Riesling-friendly food from popular Seattle food trucks Barking Frog, Snout & Co. and Jemil Caters, as well as appetizers prepared by Chateau Ste. Michelle executive chef Janet Hedstrom and the winery’s culinary team. Six Over Four will provide live music.
A general admission ticket costs $85. (The VIP passes, which permitted early entry, long have been sold out).
Members of Ste. Michelle’s Vintage Reserve Club receive a $10 discount on general admission tickets, but they must log into their account in order to receive special club pricing
Attendance is limited to ages 21 and older.