- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 14, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Winemakers from seven countries will converge July 14 in Seattle for the Riesling Rendezvous, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
The Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting — hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle of Washington and Dr. Loosen, the famed German Riesling estate — will be held on the picturesque grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville from 5-8 p.m.
More than 70 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Slovakia, California, Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, New York, New Jersey and Washington state will showcase the great diversity of Riesling from their regions. (Many winemakers bring a “surprise wine” from their estates to share as well.)
Guests will savor an array of Riesling-friendly food from top Seattle-area food trucks such as Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen, Marination Mobile and Snout & Co., along with appetizers prepared by John Sarich, Chateau Ste. Michelle’s culinary director, and his culinary staff. The event will also feature live music by The Josh Rawlings Trio.