- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 20 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 14, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Winemakers from seven countries will converge July 14 in Seattle for the Riesling Rendezvous, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
The Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting — hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle of Washington and Dr. Loosen, the famed German Riesling estate — will be held on the picturesque grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville from 5-8 p.m.
More than 70 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Slovakia, California, Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, New York, New Jersey and Washington state will showcase the great diversity of Riesling from their regions. (Many winemakers bring a “surprise wine” from their estates to share as well.)
Guests will savor an array of Riesling-friendly food from top Seattle-area food trucks such as Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen, Marination Mobile and Snout & Co., along with appetizers prepared by John Sarich, Chateau Ste. Michelle’s culinary director, and his culinary staff. The event will also feature live music by The Josh Rawlings Trio.