- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 14, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Winemakers from seven countries will converge July 14 in Seattle for the Riesling Rendezvous, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
The Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting — hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle of Washington and Dr. Loosen, the famed German Riesling estate — will be held on the picturesque grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville from 5-8 p.m.
More than 70 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Slovakia, California, Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, New York, New Jersey and Washington state will showcase the great diversity of Riesling from their regions. (Many winemakers bring a “surprise wine” from their estates to share as well.)
Guests will savor an array of Riesling-friendly food from top Seattle-area food trucks such as Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen, Marination Mobile and Snout & Co., along with appetizers prepared by John Sarich, Chateau Ste. Michelle’s culinary director, and his culinary staff. The event will also feature live music by The Josh Rawlings Trio.