- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting
July 14, 2013 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$75
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Winemakers from seven countries will converge July 14 in Seattle for the Riesling Rendezvous, giving wine lovers an unprecedented opportunity to explore the finest Rieslings from around the world in one location.
The Riesling Rendezvous Grand Tasting — hosted by Chateau Ste. Michelle of Washington and Dr. Loosen, the famed German Riesling estate — will be held on the picturesque grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville from 5-8 p.m.
More than 70 wineries from Australia, Austria, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Slovakia, California, Idaho, Michigan, Oregon, New York, New Jersey and Washington state will showcase the great diversity of Riesling from their regions. (Many winemakers bring a “surprise wine” from their estates to share as well.)
Guests will savor an array of Riesling-friendly food from top Seattle-area food trucks such as Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen, Marination Mobile and Snout & Co., along with appetizers prepared by John Sarich, Chateau Ste. Michelle’s culinary director, and his culinary staff. The event will also feature live music by The Josh Rawlings Trio.