- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle celebrates Bastille Day with Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish
July 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
SEATTLE — Raise a glass to French independence. Come celebrate Bastille Day as RN74 Seattle hosts a special “Behind the Bottle” dinner featuring Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish on Monday, July 14.
Guests will enjoy luxurious Champagnes paired with five, French classic-inspired dishes created by RN74 executive chef David Varley for a spectacular bubbly affair.
Focused on quality and retaining the romantic legacy of Champagne-growing families, Fat Cork imports the very best bubbly straight to Seattle. Providing exclusive Grower Champagne to bubble lovers across the U.S. since 2010, it’s known as the Champagne version of the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Taylor Shellfish Farms is a fifth-generation, family-owned company producing four species of oysters – Pacific, Kumamoto, Virginia, and the rare, native Olympia oyster, as well as Manila clams, Mediterranean mussels, geoduck and shellfish seed for national and international markets.
Five-course menu and wine pairing is $135 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Space is very limited, RSVP by calling 206- 456-7474.