- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle celebrates Bastille Day with Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish
July 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
SEATTLE — Raise a glass to French independence. Come celebrate Bastille Day as RN74 Seattle hosts a special “Behind the Bottle” dinner featuring Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish on Monday, July 14.
Guests will enjoy luxurious Champagnes paired with five, French classic-inspired dishes created by RN74 executive chef David Varley for a spectacular bubbly affair.
Focused on quality and retaining the romantic legacy of Champagne-growing families, Fat Cork imports the very best bubbly straight to Seattle. Providing exclusive Grower Champagne to bubble lovers across the U.S. since 2010, it’s known as the Champagne version of the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Taylor Shellfish Farms is a fifth-generation, family-owned company producing four species of oysters – Pacific, Kumamoto, Virginia, and the rare, native Olympia oyster, as well as Manila clams, Mediterranean mussels, geoduck and shellfish seed for national and international markets.
Five-course menu and wine pairing is $135 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Space is very limited, RSVP by calling 206- 456-7474.