- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle celebrates Bastille Day with Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish
July 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
SEATTLE — Raise a glass to French independence. Come celebrate Bastille Day as RN74 Seattle hosts a special “Behind the Bottle” dinner featuring Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish on Monday, July 14.
Guests will enjoy luxurious Champagnes paired with five, French classic-inspired dishes created by RN74 executive chef David Varley for a spectacular bubbly affair.
Focused on quality and retaining the romantic legacy of Champagne-growing families, Fat Cork imports the very best bubbly straight to Seattle. Providing exclusive Grower Champagne to bubble lovers across the U.S. since 2010, it’s known as the Champagne version of the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Taylor Shellfish Farms is a fifth-generation, family-owned company producing four species of oysters – Pacific, Kumamoto, Virginia, and the rare, native Olympia oyster, as well as Manila clams, Mediterranean mussels, geoduck and shellfish seed for national and international markets.
Five-course menu and wine pairing is $135 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Space is very limited, RSVP by calling 206- 456-7474.