- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle celebrates Bastille Day with Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish
July 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
SEATTLE — Raise a glass to French independence. Come celebrate Bastille Day as RN74 Seattle hosts a special “Behind the Bottle” dinner featuring Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish on Monday, July 14.
Guests will enjoy luxurious Champagnes paired with five, French classic-inspired dishes created by RN74 executive chef David Varley for a spectacular bubbly affair.
Focused on quality and retaining the romantic legacy of Champagne-growing families, Fat Cork imports the very best bubbly straight to Seattle. Providing exclusive Grower Champagne to bubble lovers across the U.S. since 2010, it’s known as the Champagne version of the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Taylor Shellfish Farms is a fifth-generation, family-owned company producing four species of oysters – Pacific, Kumamoto, Virginia, and the rare, native Olympia oyster, as well as Manila clams, Mediterranean mussels, geoduck and shellfish seed for national and international markets.
Five-course menu and wine pairing is $135 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Space is very limited, RSVP by calling 206- 456-7474.