- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle celebrates Bastille Day with Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish
July 14, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
SEATTLE — Raise a glass to French independence. Come celebrate Bastille Day as RN74 Seattle hosts a special “Behind the Bottle” dinner featuring Fat Cork and Taylor Shellfish on Monday, July 14.
Guests will enjoy luxurious Champagnes paired with five, French classic-inspired dishes created by RN74 executive chef David Varley for a spectacular bubbly affair.
Focused on quality and retaining the romantic legacy of Champagne-growing families, Fat Cork imports the very best bubbly straight to Seattle. Providing exclusive Grower Champagne to bubble lovers across the U.S. since 2010, it’s known as the Champagne version of the farm-to-table lifestyle.
Taylor Shellfish Farms is a fifth-generation, family-owned company producing four species of oysters – Pacific, Kumamoto, Virginia, and the rare, native Olympia oyster, as well as Manila clams, Mediterranean mussels, geoduck and shellfish seed for national and international markets.
Five-course menu and wine pairing is $135 per person (excluding tax and gratuity). Space is very limited, RSVP by calling 206- 456-7474.