- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 day ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle hosts Steven Raichlen book signing, dinner
June 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$120
SEATTLE — Meet chef Steven Raichlen — dubbed America’s “master griller” by Esquire — during an extended happy hour at RN74 Seattle.
Raichlen, the host of Barbeque University, will sign copies of Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys – his comprehensive, bacon-to-libation guidebook to the world of male cooking – while guests enjoy happy hour specials from RN74 including favorites such as duck dumplings, grilled steak skewers, sliders, duck fat fries and smoked salmon deviled eggs.
Following the book-signing, Raichlen and executive chef David Varley will team up to present an interactive, four-course culinary affair featuring dishes and specialty cocktails inspired by the practical, mouth-watering, and creative recipes from Man Made Meals.
The book-signing reception is open to the public, and the book is available for purchase inside RN74’s bar and lounge from a Book Larder sales representative for $24.95.
Guests can enjoy the VIP dinner experience for $120, all inclusive, which includes a signed copy of the book. Space is very limited, RSVP by calling (206) 456-7474.