- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle hosts Steven Raichlen book signing, dinner
June 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$120
SEATTLE — Meet chef Steven Raichlen — dubbed America’s “master griller” by Esquire — during an extended happy hour at RN74 Seattle.
Raichlen, the host of Barbeque University, will sign copies of Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys – his comprehensive, bacon-to-libation guidebook to the world of male cooking – while guests enjoy happy hour specials from RN74 including favorites such as duck dumplings, grilled steak skewers, sliders, duck fat fries and smoked salmon deviled eggs.
Following the book-signing, Raichlen and executive chef David Varley will team up to present an interactive, four-course culinary affair featuring dishes and specialty cocktails inspired by the practical, mouth-watering, and creative recipes from Man Made Meals.
The book-signing reception is open to the public, and the book is available for purchase inside RN74’s bar and lounge from a Book Larder sales representative for $24.95.
Guests can enjoy the VIP dinner experience for $120, all inclusive, which includes a signed copy of the book. Space is very limited, RSVP by calling (206) 456-7474.