- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle hosts Steven Raichlen book signing, dinner
June 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$120
SEATTLE — Meet chef Steven Raichlen — dubbed America’s “master griller” by Esquire — during an extended happy hour at RN74 Seattle.
Raichlen, the host of Barbeque University, will sign copies of Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys – his comprehensive, bacon-to-libation guidebook to the world of male cooking – while guests enjoy happy hour specials from RN74 including favorites such as duck dumplings, grilled steak skewers, sliders, duck fat fries and smoked salmon deviled eggs.
Following the book-signing, Raichlen and executive chef David Varley will team up to present an interactive, four-course culinary affair featuring dishes and specialty cocktails inspired by the practical, mouth-watering, and creative recipes from Man Made Meals.
The book-signing reception is open to the public, and the book is available for purchase inside RN74’s bar and lounge from a Book Larder sales representative for $24.95.
Guests can enjoy the VIP dinner experience for $120, all inclusive, which includes a signed copy of the book. Space is very limited, RSVP by calling (206) 456-7474.