- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle hosts Steven Raichlen book signing, dinner
June 23, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$120
SEATTLE — Meet chef Steven Raichlen — dubbed America’s “master griller” by Esquire — during an extended happy hour at RN74 Seattle.
Raichlen, the host of Barbeque University, will sign copies of Man Made Meals: The Essential Cookbook for Guys – his comprehensive, bacon-to-libation guidebook to the world of male cooking – while guests enjoy happy hour specials from RN74 including favorites such as duck dumplings, grilled steak skewers, sliders, duck fat fries and smoked salmon deviled eggs.
Following the book-signing, Raichlen and executive chef David Varley will team up to present an interactive, four-course culinary affair featuring dishes and specialty cocktails inspired by the practical, mouth-watering, and creative recipes from Man Made Meals.
The book-signing reception is open to the public, and the book is available for purchase inside RN74’s bar and lounge from a Book Larder sales representative for $24.95.
Guests can enjoy the VIP dinner experience for $120, all inclusive, which includes a signed copy of the book. Space is very limited, RSVP by calling (206) 456-7474.