- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle winemaker dinner with Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Vineyards
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
SEATTLE — Come delight the senses and taste wines from the celebrated family-owned vineyard and winery on the extreme Sonoma Coast, Hirsch Vineyards, as RN74 Seattle stages the final dinner of its “Behind the Bottle” fall series on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Guests are invited to savor a four-course menu created by executive chef David Varley, complemented by Hirsch wines selected by charismatic and dynamic wine professional Jasmine Hirsch.
The dinner will include noteworthy side-by-side vintage pairings from the winery’s esteemed repertoire, including a 2009 and 2012 Hirsch Estate Chardonnay, as well as a pairing of 2009 and 2011 Hirsch San Andreas Fault Estate Pinot Noir, to name a few. These selections boast a unique balance of acidic complexity and both tannin and fruit flavor notes.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Dominique Calle at (206) 962-0452 or [email protected]