- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 hour ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle winemaker dinner with Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Vineyards
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
SEATTLE — Come delight the senses and taste wines from the celebrated family-owned vineyard and winery on the extreme Sonoma Coast, Hirsch Vineyards, as RN74 Seattle stages the final dinner of its “Behind the Bottle” fall series on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Guests are invited to savor a four-course menu created by executive chef David Varley, complemented by Hirsch wines selected by charismatic and dynamic wine professional Jasmine Hirsch.
The dinner will include noteworthy side-by-side vintage pairings from the winery’s esteemed repertoire, including a 2009 and 2012 Hirsch Estate Chardonnay, as well as a pairing of 2009 and 2011 Hirsch San Andreas Fault Estate Pinot Noir, to name a few. These selections boast a unique balance of acidic complexity and both tannin and fruit flavor notes.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Dominique Calle at (206) 962-0452 or [email protected]