- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 8 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle winemaker dinner with Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Vineyards
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
SEATTLE — Come delight the senses and taste wines from the celebrated family-owned vineyard and winery on the extreme Sonoma Coast, Hirsch Vineyards, as RN74 Seattle stages the final dinner of its “Behind the Bottle” fall series on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Guests are invited to savor a four-course menu created by executive chef David Varley, complemented by Hirsch wines selected by charismatic and dynamic wine professional Jasmine Hirsch.
The dinner will include noteworthy side-by-side vintage pairings from the winery’s esteemed repertoire, including a 2009 and 2012 Hirsch Estate Chardonnay, as well as a pairing of 2009 and 2011 Hirsch San Andreas Fault Estate Pinot Noir, to name a few. These selections boast a unique balance of acidic complexity and both tannin and fruit flavor notes.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Dominique Calle at (206) 962-0452 or [email protected]