- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle winemaker dinner with Jasmine Hirsch of Hirsch Vineyards
November 5, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$140
SEATTLE — Come delight the senses and taste wines from the celebrated family-owned vineyard and winery on the extreme Sonoma Coast, Hirsch Vineyards, as RN74 Seattle stages the final dinner of its “Behind the Bottle” fall series on Wednesday, Nov. 5.
Guests are invited to savor a four-course menu created by executive chef David Varley, complemented by Hirsch wines selected by charismatic and dynamic wine professional Jasmine Hirsch.
The dinner will include noteworthy side-by-side vintage pairings from the winery’s esteemed repertoire, including a 2009 and 2012 Hirsch Estate Chardonnay, as well as a pairing of 2009 and 2011 Hirsch San Andreas Fault Estate Pinot Noir, to name a few. These selections boast a unique balance of acidic complexity and both tannin and fruit flavor notes.
Seating is limited. To make a reservation, contact Dominique Calle at (206) 962-0452 or [email protected]