- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 20 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle’s Behind The Bottle Series features W.T. Vintners
September 15, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
SEATTLE — Celebrate the start of autumn with wines from W.T Vintners as RN74 Seattle resumes its “Behind the Bottle” series on Monday, Sept. 15.
Guests will enjoy four highly rated W.T. Vintners wines, which are crafted by RN74 lead sommelier Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen. He recently was named Washington State Sommelier of the Year by Washington State Wine Commission and Winemaker to Watch by Seattle magazine. The wines will be paired with four courses showcasing some of region’s finest farmers market produce.
W.T. Vintners, known for its holistic approach to vineyard and winemaking practices, crafts terroir-driven wines from the mineral-rich soils of Eastern Washington and Northern Oregon, which were created by enormous volcanic eruptions and massive glacial floods. W.T. Vintners’ wines highlight the aromas, flavors and nuances of many of Washington’s most dynamic vineyard sites.