- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle’s Behind The Bottle Series features W.T. Vintners
September 15, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
SEATTLE — Celebrate the start of autumn with wines from W.T Vintners as RN74 Seattle resumes its “Behind the Bottle” series on Monday, Sept. 15.
Guests will enjoy four highly rated W.T. Vintners wines, which are crafted by RN74 lead sommelier Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen. He recently was named Washington State Sommelier of the Year by Washington State Wine Commission and Winemaker to Watch by Seattle magazine. The wines will be paired with four courses showcasing some of region’s finest farmers market produce.
W.T. Vintners, known for its holistic approach to vineyard and winemaking practices, crafts terroir-driven wines from the mineral-rich soils of Eastern Washington and Northern Oregon, which were created by enormous volcanic eruptions and massive glacial floods. W.T. Vintners’ wines highlight the aromas, flavors and nuances of many of Washington’s most dynamic vineyard sites.