- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle’s Behind The Bottle Series features W.T. Vintners
September 15, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
SEATTLE — Celebrate the start of autumn with wines from W.T Vintners as RN74 Seattle resumes its “Behind the Bottle” series on Monday, Sept. 15.
Guests will enjoy four highly rated W.T. Vintners wines, which are crafted by RN74 lead sommelier Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen. He recently was named Washington State Sommelier of the Year by Washington State Wine Commission and Winemaker to Watch by Seattle magazine. The wines will be paired with four courses showcasing some of region’s finest farmers market produce.
W.T. Vintners, known for its holistic approach to vineyard and winemaking practices, crafts terroir-driven wines from the mineral-rich soils of Eastern Washington and Northern Oregon, which were created by enormous volcanic eruptions and massive glacial floods. W.T. Vintners’ wines highlight the aromas, flavors and nuances of many of Washington’s most dynamic vineyard sites.