- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
RN74 Seattle’s Behind The Bottle Series features W.T. Vintners
September 15, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
SEATTLE — Celebrate the start of autumn with wines from W.T Vintners as RN74 Seattle resumes its “Behind the Bottle” series on Monday, Sept. 15.
Guests will enjoy four highly rated W.T. Vintners wines, which are crafted by RN74 lead sommelier Jeff Lindsay-Thorsen. He recently was named Washington State Sommelier of the Year by Washington State Wine Commission and Winemaker to Watch by Seattle magazine. The wines will be paired with four courses showcasing some of region’s finest farmers market produce.
W.T. Vintners, known for its holistic approach to vineyard and winemaking practices, crafts terroir-driven wines from the mineral-rich soils of Eastern Washington and Northern Oregon, which were created by enormous volcanic eruptions and massive glacial floods. W.T. Vintners’ wines highlight the aromas, flavors and nuances of many of Washington’s most dynamic vineyard sites.