- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roam the Rogue
May 7, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm$40
Wineries in Oregon’s upper Rogue Valley will stage their annual Roam the Rogue self-guided spring tour on Saturday, May 7 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Participating wineries include Agate Ridge, Cliff Creek, Del Rio Vineyard, Folin Cellars, Kriselle Cellars, LaBrasseur Winery and RoxyAnn Winery, who will be sharing recent releases and pairing them with appetizers in the middle of the Memorial Day weekend.
Tickets are $39 each and include a commemorative Roam the Rogue Reidel glass. Designated driver tickets cost $10.
In an effort to conserve natural resources, no tickets are mailed. You have your purchase confirmation as a receipt. Simply arrive at the location you’ve chose, your name will be on a list to check in and start the tour. For those who have groups who want to start at the same location, please purchase your tickets early and make sure everyone chooses the same start location. Locations fill up so that’s the best assurance of everyone getting your first choice start location.
If you would prefer to not drive, here is a list of transportation services that can take you on your tour:
All Aboard Trolley 541-821-4593 www.Allaboardtrolley.com
Express Limo: 541-857-8828 www.limowine.com
Taste of Honey: 541 779-5123 www.tasteofhoneylimo.com
Southern Oregon Town Car & Limo: 541-772-3472 www.southernoregontowncar.com
Questions? Call Del Rio Vineyards at 541-855-2062 or click here to contact us.