- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ Sips at EFESTE Winery
June 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Party on with live music from 1980’s cover band The Slacks. Enjoy some pizza with toppings courtesy of Bill the Butcher. Sip some of the finest wine and beer in Washington from Rôtie Cellars, Côte Bonneville, Sparkman Cellars, Treveri Cellars, Pike Brewing, and Black Raven Brewing Company.
All proceeds from Rockin’ Sips benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thanks to all who helped last year as we managed to raise and donate more than $20,000 to find a cure for blood cancers!
Raffle: Great prizes include a stay at Willows Lodge, magnums from the fabulous wineries, and a pizza party for 20 at EFESTE.