- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 11 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ Sips at EFESTE Winery
June 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Party on with live music from 1980’s cover band The Slacks. Enjoy some pizza with toppings courtesy of Bill the Butcher. Sip some of the finest wine and beer in Washington from Rôtie Cellars, Côte Bonneville, Sparkman Cellars, Treveri Cellars, Pike Brewing, and Black Raven Brewing Company.
All proceeds from Rockin’ Sips benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thanks to all who helped last year as we managed to raise and donate more than $20,000 to find a cure for blood cancers!
Raffle: Great prizes include a stay at Willows Lodge, magnums from the fabulous wineries, and a pizza party for 20 at EFESTE.