- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ Sips at EFESTE Winery
June 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Party on with live music from 1980’s cover band The Slacks. Enjoy some pizza with toppings courtesy of Bill the Butcher. Sip some of the finest wine and beer in Washington from Rôtie Cellars, Côte Bonneville, Sparkman Cellars, Treveri Cellars, Pike Brewing, and Black Raven Brewing Company.
All proceeds from Rockin’ Sips benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thanks to all who helped last year as we managed to raise and donate more than $20,000 to find a cure for blood cancers!
Raffle: Great prizes include a stay at Willows Lodge, magnums from the fabulous wineries, and a pizza party for 20 at EFESTE.