- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ Sips at EFESTE Winery
June 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Party on with live music from 1980’s cover band The Slacks. Enjoy some pizza with toppings courtesy of Bill the Butcher. Sip some of the finest wine and beer in Washington from Rôtie Cellars, Côte Bonneville, Sparkman Cellars, Treveri Cellars, Pike Brewing, and Black Raven Brewing Company.
All proceeds from Rockin’ Sips benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thanks to all who helped last year as we managed to raise and donate more than $20,000 to find a cure for blood cancers!
Raffle: Great prizes include a stay at Willows Lodge, magnums from the fabulous wineries, and a pizza party for 20 at EFESTE.