- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rockin’ Sips at EFESTE Winery
June 8, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Party on with live music from 1980’s cover band The Slacks. Enjoy some pizza with toppings courtesy of Bill the Butcher. Sip some of the finest wine and beer in Washington from Rôtie Cellars, Côte Bonneville, Sparkman Cellars, Treveri Cellars, Pike Brewing, and Black Raven Brewing Company.
All proceeds from Rockin’ Sips benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Thanks to all who helped last year as we managed to raise and donate more than $20,000 to find a cure for blood cancers!
Raffle: Great prizes include a stay at Willows Lodge, magnums from the fabulous wineries, and a pizza party for 20 at EFESTE.