- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
ROCO Winery celebrates ‘The Best of Dundee Hills’
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$40
DUNDEE, Ore. — Acclaimed winemaker Rollin Soles’ young ROCO brand and 26 other wineries of the Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association invite you to travel from winery to winery to partake in the delectable Best of the Dundee Hills wine and food pairing event, which spans Saturday, April 26 and Sunday, April 27.
ROCO will features its 2012 Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noir paired with lamb meatballs in Pinot Noir sauce.
Each participating member will be pouring their favorite wine, paired with a dish of their choosing, and only 500 tickets available for the weekend.
Participating wineries include Alexana Estate Vineyard & Winery, Archery Summit, Argyle Winery, Crumbled Rock Winery, De Ponte Cellars, Domaine Trouvère, Dusky Goose, Elevee Wines, Erath, The Four Graces, Hyland Estates, Lange Estate Winery & Vineyard, Sokol Blosser Winery, Thistle Wines, Torii Mor, Vista Hills Vineyard, White Rose Estate, Willful Wine Co., and Winderlea Vineyard & Winery.
Dundee Manor Bed and Breakfast, Inn at Red Hills and Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn, as well as restaurants Babica Hen, Red Hills Market, the Wine Country Cooking Studio and Briar Rose Creamery are extending their hospitality in unique ways.