- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
ROCO Winery celebrates ‘The Best of Dundee Hills’
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$40
DUNDEE, Ore. — Acclaimed winemaker Rollin Soles’ young ROCO brand and 26 other wineries of the Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association invite you to travel from winery to winery to partake in the delectable Best of the Dundee Hills wine and food pairing event, which spans Saturday, April 26 and Sunday, April 27.
ROCO will features its 2012 Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noir paired with lamb meatballs in Pinot Noir sauce.
Each participating member will be pouring their favorite wine, paired with a dish of their choosing, and only 500 tickets available for the weekend.
Participating wineries include Alexana Estate Vineyard & Winery, Archery Summit, Argyle Winery, Crumbled Rock Winery, De Ponte Cellars, Domaine Trouvère, Dusky Goose, Elevee Wines, Erath, The Four Graces, Hyland Estates, Lange Estate Winery & Vineyard, Sokol Blosser Winery, Thistle Wines, Torii Mor, Vista Hills Vineyard, White Rose Estate, Willful Wine Co., and Winderlea Vineyard & Winery.
Dundee Manor Bed and Breakfast, Inn at Red Hills and Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn, as well as restaurants Babica Hen, Red Hills Market, the Wine Country Cooking Studio and Briar Rose Creamery are extending their hospitality in unique ways.