- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
ROCO Winery celebrates ‘The Best of Dundee Hills’
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - April 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$40
DUNDEE, Ore. — Acclaimed winemaker Rollin Soles’ young ROCO brand and 26 other wineries of the Dundee Hills Winegrowers Association invite you to travel from winery to winery to partake in the delectable Best of the Dundee Hills wine and food pairing event, which spans Saturday, April 26 and Sunday, April 27.
ROCO will features its 2012 Knudsen Vineyard Pinot Noir paired with lamb meatballs in Pinot Noir sauce.
Each participating member will be pouring their favorite wine, paired with a dish of their choosing, and only 500 tickets available for the weekend.
Participating wineries include Alexana Estate Vineyard & Winery, Archery Summit, Argyle Winery, Crumbled Rock Winery, De Ponte Cellars, Domaine Trouvère, Dusky Goose, Elevee Wines, Erath, The Four Graces, Hyland Estates, Lange Estate Winery & Vineyard, Sokol Blosser Winery, Thistle Wines, Torii Mor, Vista Hills Vineyard, White Rose Estate, Willful Wine Co., and Winderlea Vineyard & Winery.
Dundee Manor Bed and Breakfast, Inn at Red Hills and Le Puy A Wine Valley Inn, as well as restaurants Babica Hen, Red Hills Market, the Wine Country Cooking Studio and Briar Rose Creamery are extending their hospitality in unique ways.