- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic
March 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35
MEDFORD, Ore. — The fifth annual Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic offers an evening of excitement, food and beverages at the Inn at the Commons, formerly the Red Lion Hotel.
This is a community event to promote affordable home ownership in the Rogue Valley and benefits the Oregon Association of Realtors Home Foundation. All proceeds raised stay locally to provide families in the Rogue Valley with home purchasing assistance.
Live music will be provided by the Rogue Suspects. The event will showcase food and spirits from 32 local purveyors and include both a live and silent auction. During the past four years, this event has generated more than $73,000.00 and those funds are now being used in our community to provide home purchasing assistance to families at or below the median income level.
Tickets are $35 each, which includes one commemorative wine glass. Reserved tables with tickets and seating for 10 are available.