- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic
March 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35
MEDFORD, Ore. — The fifth annual Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic offers an evening of excitement, food and beverages at the Inn at the Commons, formerly the Red Lion Hotel.
This is a community event to promote affordable home ownership in the Rogue Valley and benefits the Oregon Association of Realtors Home Foundation. All proceeds raised stay locally to provide families in the Rogue Valley with home purchasing assistance.
Live music will be provided by the Rogue Suspects. The event will showcase food and spirits from 32 local purveyors and include both a live and silent auction. During the past four years, this event has generated more than $73,000.00 and those funds are now being used in our community to provide home purchasing assistance to families at or below the median income level.
Tickets are $35 each, which includes one commemorative wine glass. Reserved tables with tickets and seating for 10 are available.