- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 hour ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic
March 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35
MEDFORD, Ore. — The fifth annual Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic offers an evening of excitement, food and beverages at the Inn at the Commons, formerly the Red Lion Hotel.
This is a community event to promote affordable home ownership in the Rogue Valley and benefits the Oregon Association of Realtors Home Foundation. All proceeds raised stay locally to provide families in the Rogue Valley with home purchasing assistance.
Live music will be provided by the Rogue Suspects. The event will showcase food and spirits from 32 local purveyors and include both a live and silent auction. During the past four years, this event has generated more than $73,000.00 and those funds are now being used in our community to provide home purchasing assistance to families at or below the median income level.
Tickets are $35 each, which includes one commemorative wine glass. Reserved tables with tickets and seating for 10 are available.