- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic
March 19, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$35
MEDFORD, Ore. — The fifth annual Rogue Valley Food and Wine Classic offers an evening of excitement, food and beverages at the Inn at the Commons, formerly the Red Lion Hotel.
This is a community event to promote affordable home ownership in the Rogue Valley and benefits the Oregon Association of Realtors Home Foundation. All proceeds raised stay locally to provide families in the Rogue Valley with home purchasing assistance.
Live music will be provided by the Rogue Suspects. The event will showcase food and spirits from 32 local purveyors and include both a live and silent auction. During the past four years, this event has generated more than $73,000.00 and those funds are now being used in our community to provide home purchasing assistance to families at or below the median income level.
Tickets are $35 each, which includes one commemorative wine glass. Reserved tables with tickets and seating for 10 are available.