- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 4 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction
December 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction is part of Josephine County’s largest holiday festival and held at Evergreen Federal Bank’s Bear Hotel.
It begins at 5 p.m. with the wine and brew reception, which includes entertainment as well as the viewing of trees and art.
Participating wineries include Cliff Creek Cellars, DANCIN Vineyard, Del Rio Winery and Vineyards, Devitt Winery, Kriselle Cellars, Ledger David Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Serra Vineyard, Troon Vineyard,Valley View Winery and Wooldridge Creek Winery.
Rogue Winterfest brings the community together to help support three of Josephine County’s nonprofit mental health organizations: Family Solutions, Kairos, and Options for Southern Oregon.