- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction
December 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction is part of Josephine County’s largest holiday festival and held at Evergreen Federal Bank’s Bear Hotel.
It begins at 5 p.m. with the wine and brew reception, which includes entertainment as well as the viewing of trees and art.
Participating wineries include Cliff Creek Cellars, DANCIN Vineyard, Del Rio Winery and Vineyards, Devitt Winery, Kriselle Cellars, Ledger David Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Serra Vineyard, Troon Vineyard,Valley View Winery and Wooldridge Creek Winery.
Rogue Winterfest brings the community together to help support three of Josephine County’s nonprofit mental health organizations: Family Solutions, Kairos, and Options for Southern Oregon.