- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 16 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction
December 3, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The Rogue Winterfest Gala and Grand Auction is part of Josephine County’s largest holiday festival and held at Evergreen Federal Bank’s Bear Hotel.
It begins at 5 p.m. with the wine and brew reception, which includes entertainment as well as the viewing of trees and art.
Participating wineries include Cliff Creek Cellars, DANCIN Vineyard, Del Rio Winery and Vineyards, Devitt Winery, Kriselle Cellars, Ledger David Cellars, Schmidt Family Vineyards, Serra Vineyard, Troon Vineyard,Valley View Winery and Wooldridge Creek Winery.
Rogue Winterfest brings the community together to help support three of Josephine County’s nonprofit mental health organizations: Family Solutions, Kairos, and Options for Southern Oregon.