- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 16, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$16
YAKIMA, Wash. — The inaugural Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music by Fruition, Polecat, Sleepy Man, Hillstomp, Blake Noble Band, Lil’ Smokies, Vaudeville Etiquette, The Common Deer and John Dunnigan.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, Lookout Point Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Wilridge Winery, Bale Breakers Brewing, Berchman’s Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Glacier Basin Distillery, Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $16 at the door.