- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 7 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 16, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$16
YAKIMA, Wash. — The inaugural Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music by Fruition, Polecat, Sleepy Man, Hillstomp, Blake Noble Band, Lil’ Smokies, Vaudeville Etiquette, The Common Deer and John Dunnigan.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, Lookout Point Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Wilridge Winery, Bale Breakers Brewing, Berchman’s Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Glacier Basin Distillery, Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $16 at the door.