- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 16, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$16
YAKIMA, Wash. — The inaugural Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music by Fruition, Polecat, Sleepy Man, Hillstomp, Blake Noble Band, Lil’ Smokies, Vaudeville Etiquette, The Common Deer and John Dunnigan.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, Lookout Point Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Wilridge Winery, Bale Breakers Brewing, Berchman’s Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Glacier Basin Distillery, Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $16 at the door.