- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 16, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$16
YAKIMA, Wash. — The inaugural Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music by Fruition, Polecat, Sleepy Man, Hillstomp, Blake Noble Band, Lil’ Smokies, Vaudeville Etiquette, The Common Deer and John Dunnigan.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, Lookout Point Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Wilridge Winery, Bale Breakers Brewing, Berchman’s Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Glacier Basin Distillery, Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $16 at the door.