- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Roots and Vines Festival
May 16, 2015 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$16
YAKIMA, Wash. — The inaugural Roots and Vines Festival turns Yakima’s historic North Front Street turns into a celebration of Americana, roots and bluegrass music with craft beverages made in the city of Yakima.
The Roots and Vines Festival spans eight hours of live music by Fruition, Polecat, Sleepy Man, Hillstomp, Blake Noble Band, Lil’ Smokies, Vaudeville Etiquette, The Common Deer and John Dunnigan.
Enjoy food, beer and wine by Antolin Cellars, Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, Lookout Point Winery, Naches Heights Vineyards, Wilridge Winery, Bale Breakers Brewing, Berchman’s Brewing, Hop Nation Brewing, Glacier Basin Distillery, Swede Hill Distilling and Tieton Cider Works.
Tickets will be available at the Capitol Theatre Box Office or call 509-853-2787.
This is a 21-and-older event. Tickets are $16 at the door.