- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé all day! A celebration of spring at Result of a Crush
April 30, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm$5
This spring, we have not one, but two new rosés to share with our guests at Result of a Crush, and we invite you to join us in celebration of everything pink this weekend at the winery during Spring Release in Walla Walla.
Our new tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday to share our new favorites with guests. We hope you’ll join us.