- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé all day! A celebration of spring at Result of a Crush
April 30, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm$5
This spring, we have not one, but two new rosés to share with our guests at Result of a Crush, and we invite you to join us in celebration of everything pink this weekend at the winery during Spring Release in Walla Walla.
Our new tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday to share our new favorites with guests. We hope you’ll join us.