- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé all day! A celebration of spring at Result of a Crush
April 30, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm$5
This spring, we have not one, but two new rosés to share with our guests at Result of a Crush, and we invite you to join us in celebration of everything pink this weekend at the winery during Spring Release in Walla Walla.
Our new tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday to share our new favorites with guests. We hope you’ll join us.