- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 17 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé all day! A celebration of spring at Result of a Crush
April 30, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm$5
This spring, we have not one, but two new rosés to share with our guests at Result of a Crush, and we invite you to join us in celebration of everything pink this weekend at the winery during Spring Release in Walla Walla.
Our new tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday to share our new favorites with guests. We hope you’ll join us.