- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé all day! A celebration of spring at Result of a Crush
April 30, 2015 @ 11:00 am - May 3, 2015 @ 6:00 pm$5
This spring, we have not one, but two new rosés to share with our guests at Result of a Crush, and we invite you to join us in celebration of everything pink this weekend at the winery during Spring Release in Walla Walla.
Our new tasting room will be open Thursday through Sunday to share our new favorites with guests. We hope you’ll join us.