- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 23 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé of Pinot Noir Summer Solstice Release at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The longest day of the year deserves our most refreshing rosé to celebrate. Incredibly refreshing and complex, this pink wine is perfect to beat the heat of summer. Taste this refresher along with our current whites and reds, and stock up for the summer.
Take advantage of our Summer Grill 6 Pack at special savings. Cost is $10 for our wine flight, but it is complimentary with a wine purchase.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.