- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé of Pinot Noir Summer Solstice Release at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The longest day of the year deserves our most refreshing rosé to celebrate. Incredibly refreshing and complex, this pink wine is perfect to beat the heat of summer. Taste this refresher along with our current whites and reds, and stock up for the summer.
Take advantage of our Summer Grill 6 Pack at special savings. Cost is $10 for our wine flight, but it is complimentary with a wine purchase.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.