- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé of Pinot Noir Summer Solstice Release at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The longest day of the year deserves our most refreshing rosé to celebrate. Incredibly refreshing and complex, this pink wine is perfect to beat the heat of summer. Taste this refresher along with our current whites and reds, and stock up for the summer.
Take advantage of our Summer Grill 6 Pack at special savings. Cost is $10 for our wine flight, but it is complimentary with a wine purchase.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.