- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Rosé of Pinot Noir Summer Solstice Release at Seven of Hearts, Luminous Hills
June 21, 2014 @ 11:00 am - June 22, 2014 @ 5:00 pm$10
CARLTON, Ore. — The longest day of the year deserves our most refreshing rosé to celebrate. Incredibly refreshing and complex, this pink wine is perfect to beat the heat of summer. Taste this refresher along with our current whites and reds, and stock up for the summer.
Take advantage of our Summer Grill 6 Pack at special savings. Cost is $10 for our wine flight, but it is complimentary with a wine purchase.
Byron Dooley is the winemaker of Seven of Hearts and Luminous Hills. His wife, Dana, operates Honest Chocolates and has developed a line of wine tasting chocolates designed to complement Pinot Noir and other favorite Pacific Northwest varieties. Her candy-making kitchen in downtown Carlton shares space with the Seven of Hearts tasting room.