- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 20 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
November 11, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$275
¡Salud! celebrates its 25th anniversary and marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir.
Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
The weekend begins with the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, Nov. 11 at Ponzi Vineyards, which runs 3-6:30 p.m. with casual attire.
On Saturday, there is the Dinner and Auction Gala at the Sentinel Hotel. The evening begins at 5 p.m. with black tie optional.
To purchase, please call ¡Salud! at 503-681-1850.