- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 20 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
November 11 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$275
¡Salud! celebrates its 25th anniversary and marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir.
Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
The weekend begins with the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, Nov. 11 at Ponzi Vineyards, which runs 3-6:30 p.m. with casual attire.
On Saturday, there is the Dinner and Auction Gala at the Sentinel Hotel. The evening begins at 5 p.m. with black tie optional.
To purchase, please call ¡Salud! at 503-681-1850.