- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
November 11, 2016 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$275
¡Salud! celebrates its 25th anniversary and marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir.
Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
The weekend begins with the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, Nov. 11 at Ponzi Vineyards, which runs 3-6:30 p.m. with casual attire.
On Saturday, there is the Dinner and Auction Gala at the Sentinel Hotel. The evening begins at 5 p.m. with black tie optional.
To purchase, please call ¡Salud! at 503-681-1850.