- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
¡Salud! The Oregon Pinot Noir Auction
November 11 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm$275
¡Salud! celebrates its 25th anniversary and marks the world premiere of Oregon’s finest Pinot Noir.
Winemakers from the state’s foremost wineries will debut the 2015 vintage at this benefit for Oregon’s seasonal vineyard workers and their families. This event is the only opportunity to acquire unique cuvées made exclusively for ¡Salud! – the very best of the latest vintage of Oregon Pinot Noir.
The weekend begins with the ¡Salud! Cuvée Tasting and Auction on Friday, Nov. 11 at Ponzi Vineyards, which runs 3-6:30 p.m. with casual attire.
On Saturday, there is the Dinner and Auction Gala at the Sentinel Hotel. The evening begins at 5 p.m. with black tie optional.
To purchase, please call ¡Salud! at 503-681-1850.