- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 10 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor 3 for $30 at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
November 1, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$30
RICHLAND, Wash. — Enjoy three courses for only $30 per person at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive South exit on I-182 in the Tri-Cities.
This special 3 for $30 offer is limited to 4-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays in November.
For a wide sampling of the Tri-Cities wine-and-dine experience, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following participating restaurants in November:
Hurry, this offer will be gone before you know it!