- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor 3 for $30 at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
November 1, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$30
RICHLAND, Wash. — Enjoy three courses for only $30 per person at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive South exit on I-182 in the Tri-Cities.
This special 3 for $30 offer is limited to 4-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays in November.
For a wide sampling of the Tri-Cities wine-and-dine experience, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following participating restaurants in November:
Hurry, this offer will be gone before you know it!