- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor 3 for $30 at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
November 1, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$30
RICHLAND, Wash. — Enjoy three courses for only $30 per person at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive South exit on I-182 in the Tri-Cities.
This special 3 for $30 offer is limited to 4-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays in November.
For a wide sampling of the Tri-Cities wine-and-dine experience, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following participating restaurants in November:
Hurry, this offer will be gone before you know it!