- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor 3 for $30 at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery
November 1, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - November 30, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$30
RICHLAND, Wash. — Enjoy three courses for only $30 per person at Barnard Griffin Wine Bar and Eatery – just a quick hop off the Queensgate Drive South exit on I-182 in the Tri-Cities.
This special 3 for $30 offer is limited to 4-9 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays in November.
For a wide sampling of the Tri-Cities wine-and-dine experience, enjoy three courses for $30 per person at the following participating restaurants in November:
Hurry, this offer will be gone before you know it!