- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Back Door Tour of Harvest
September 1, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The theme for the month of September is Back Door Tour of Harvest, and it will be staged in The Junction and the Warehouse District.
These walks run 4-8 p.m. Participating wineries this month include Armstrong Family Winery, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Winery, Smasne Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Three of Cups Winery and Warr-King Wines.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.