- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Back Door Tour of Harvest
September 1, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The theme for the month of September is Back Door Tour of Harvest, and it will be staged in The Junction and the Warehouse District.
These walks run 4-8 p.m. Participating wineries this month include Armstrong Family Winery, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Winery, Smasne Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Three of Cups Winery and Warr-King Wines.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.