- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Back Door Tour of Harvest
September 1, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The theme for the month of September is Back Door Tour of Harvest, and it will be staged in The Junction and the Warehouse District.
These walks run 4-8 p.m. Participating wineries this month include Armstrong Family Winery, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Winery, Smasne Cellars, Sol Stone Winery, Three of Cups Winery and Warr-King Wines.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.