- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 23 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country – White and Rosé
July 7, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks at various districts on the first Thursday of each month from April to October.
This walk runs 4-8 p.m., with the theme of White & Rose” within The Junction & Warehouse districts. Participating wineries include Ambassador Wines, Armstrong Family Winery, Auclair Winery, Davenport Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Winery, Smasne Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Three of Cups Winery.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.