- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 20 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country – White and Rosé
July 7, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks at various districts on the first Thursday of each month from April to October.
This walk runs 4-8 p.m., with the theme of White & Rose” within The Junction & Warehouse districts. Participating wineries include Ambassador Wines, Armstrong Family Winery, Auclair Winery, Davenport Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Pondera Winery, Rocky Pond Winery, Smasne Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Three of Cups Winery.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.