- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Patio Party
August 4, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The month of August will feature a patio/block party theme in the Hollywood/West Valley districts.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and participating wineries include Basel Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Icon Cellars, J.Bookwalter Winery, Lachini Vineyards, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Otis Kenyon Winery, Patterson Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Torii Mor Winery and The Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.