- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 13 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 day ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Patio Party
August 4 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm$20
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks on the first Thursday of each month from April to October. The month of August will feature a patio/block party theme in the Hollywood/West Valley districts.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and participating wineries include Basel Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, Icon Cellars, J.Bookwalter Winery, Lachini Vineyards, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Otis Kenyon Winery, Patterson Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Torii Mor Winery and The Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.