- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Art Walk
June 2, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Hollywood and West Valley districts on the first Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is performed at Genoa Cellars. Participating wineries include Basel Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Winery, Icon Cellars, J.Bookwalter Winery, Lachini Vineyards, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Otis Kenyon Winery, Patterson Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Torii Mor Winery and The Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.