- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country — Art Walk
June 2 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Hollywood and West Valley districts on the first Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is performed at Genoa Cellars. Participating wineries include Basel Cellars, Chandler Reach Winery, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Winery, Icon Cellars, J.Bookwalter Winery, Lachini Vineyards, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Otis Kenyon Winery, Patterson Cellars, Silver Lake Winery, Torii Mor Winery and The Woodhouse Wine Estates.
Ticket price, includes access to more than 15 wineries and 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. Special restaurant discounts will be announced at check-in. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one at an additional $5.