- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country Warehouse District
September 17, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Warehouse and Downtown districts on the third Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is to be determined. Participating wineries include Armstrong, Beaumont, Blue Lightning Brew, Davenport, Eye of The Needle, Gard, Genoa, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccola, Pondera, Red Sky, Robert Ramsey Cellars and Sol Stone.
Ticket price of $20 includes 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. You will receive a card listing special discounts for the evening and a map to plan your evening. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one for $5.