- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country Warehouse District
September 17, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until October 16, 2015
Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Warehouse and Downtown districts on the third Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is to be determined. Participating wineries include Armstrong, Beaumont, Blue Lightning Brew, Davenport, Eye of The Needle, Gard, Genoa, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccola, Pondera, Red Sky, Robert Ramsey Cellars and Sol Stone.
Ticket price of $20 includes 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. You will receive a card listing special discounts for the evening and a map to plan your evening. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one for $5.