- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country Warehouse District
October 15, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 4:00pm on day Third of the month, repeating until October 16, 2015
Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Warehouse and Downtown districts on the third Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is to be determined. Participating wineries include Armstrong, Beaumont, Blue Lightning Brew, Davenport, Eye of The Needle, Gard, Genoa, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccola, Pondera, Red Sky, Robert Ramsey Cellars and Sol Stone.
Ticket price of $20 includes 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. You will receive a card listing special discounts for the evening and a map to plan your evening. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one for $5.