- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 16 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country Warehouse District
October 15, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Warehouse and Downtown districts on the third Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is to be determined. Participating wineries include Armstrong, Beaumont, Blue Lightning Brew, Davenport, Eye of The Needle, Gard, Genoa, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccola, Pondera, Red Sky, Robert Ramsey Cellars and Sol Stone.
Ticket price of $20 includes 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. You will receive a card listing special discounts for the evening and a map to plan your evening. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one for $5.