- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 15 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor at Sunset in Woodinville Wine Country Warehouse District
October 15, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Woodinville Wine Country stages its Savor at Sunset Thursday Wine Walks in the Warehouse and Downtown districts on the third Thursday of each month from April to October.
These walks run 4-8 p.m., and check-in is to be determined. Participating wineries include Armstrong, Beaumont, Blue Lightning Brew, Davenport, Eye of The Needle, Gard, Genoa, Michael Florentino, Patterson, Piccola, Pondera, Red Sky, Robert Ramsey Cellars and Sol Stone.
Ticket price of $20 includes 12 tasting tickets with ability to purchase additional tickets at on-site check-in. You will receive a card listing special discounts for the evening and a map to plan your evening. Please bring a glass or you may purchase one for $5.