- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 8 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013$30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.