- Walla Walla sparkling wine a black-to-white processPosted 4 hours ago
- Red Mountain’s Canvasback part of Duckhorn salePosted 1 day ago
- Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- History runs deep in soils of Yakima Valley wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Del Rio Vineyards offers free U-pick flowers to those who givePosted 4 days ago
- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 6 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013$30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.