- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 1 day ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 3 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 4 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 5 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 6 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 7 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013| $30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.