- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 17 hours ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 2 days ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 2 days ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- 7th annual Idaho Wine Competition is todayPosted 5 days ago
- SeVein Vineyard rises as some of best grapes in Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Pinot Gris a food-friendly Northwest favoritePosted 7 days ago
- 20th anniversary of Taste Washington is March 23-26Posted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla couple flying high with new Aluvé WineryPosted 1 week ago
- Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon wineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013$30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.