- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 9 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 5 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013| $30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.