- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 2 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 3 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 4 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 6 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013| $30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.