- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013$30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.