- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 1 day ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 1 day ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach Wine & Culinary Festival
March 7, 2013 - March 10, 2013| $30 - $119
Savor Cannon Beach features four days of wine tastings and culinary and arts events, including a Saturday afternoon Savor Cannon Beach Wine Walk showcasing dozens of Northwest wineries in this community-wide festival of food, wine and arts in Cannon Beach, Ore.
Events are held within walking distance in this compact, beautiful beach community.
An intimate festival, full-festival passes are limited to 100 passes for the four days of six festival-sponsored events (passes are $119), with 500 passes available for guests to enjoy the Saturday afternoon Wine Walk on March 9, 2-5 p.m. (passes are $30 and benefit the Cannon Beach Children’s Center.)
Purchase Full Festival and Wine Walk passes in advance at www.SavorCannonBeach.com.. Information at 888-609-6051.
In addition, throughout the festival weekend, Cannon Beach restaurants play host to wine dinners and feature pairing menus (prices vary, individual reservations required), and numerous food, wine, arts and other cultural events are staged by local galleries, organizations, and restaurants (costs vary) – visit the Savor Cannon Beach website for event details.