- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 10, 2016 - March 13, 2016$30 - $119
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — The Oregon Coast’s annual celebration of Pacific Northwest wine and regional cuisine in Cannon Beach will include six unique wine tasting events and many other related community activities during the four-day Savor Cannon Beach festival Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 10.
Approximately 40 Northwest wineries will stage tastings at shops, galleries, restaurants and hotels in Cannon Beach during the wine walk on Saturday of the festival.