- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 10, 2016 - March 13, 2016$30 - $119
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — The Oregon Coast’s annual celebration of Pacific Northwest wine and regional cuisine in Cannon Beach will include six unique wine tasting events and many other related community activities during the four-day Savor Cannon Beach festival Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 10.
Approximately 40 Northwest wineries will stage tastings at shops, galleries, restaurants and hotels in Cannon Beach during the wine walk on Saturday of the festival.