- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 10, 2016 - March 13, 2016$30 - $119
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — The Oregon Coast’s annual celebration of Pacific Northwest wine and regional cuisine in Cannon Beach will include six unique wine tasting events and many other related community activities during the four-day Savor Cannon Beach festival Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 10.
Approximately 40 Northwest wineries will stage tastings at shops, galleries, restaurants and hotels in Cannon Beach during the wine walk on Saturday of the festival.