- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Savor Cannon Beach
March 10 - March 13$30 - $119
CANNON BEACH, Ore. — The Oregon Coast’s annual celebration of Pacific Northwest wine and regional cuisine in Cannon Beach will include six unique wine tasting events and many other related community activities during the four-day Savor Cannon Beach festival Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 10.
Approximately 40 Northwest wineries will stage tastings at shops, galleries, restaurants and hotels in Cannon Beach during the wine walk on Saturday of the festival.